Welcome to the CBD Oil Users Group on Facebook! We are happy to have you as a part of our community and hope that you find the information and discussion to be useful and informative!
Since many new members are interested in getting started right away, we do offer personalized recommendations of reputable CBD oil brands here: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-recommendations/
Our mission is to educate consumers so they can educate themselves. Unlike most of the other CBD oil groups on Facebook, we will not tell you that a specific product or brand of CBD oil is best. That’s because there is no “best” for everyone.
This group is a valuable resource for asking questions and sharing experiences among users. But there is no substitute for doing your own research and self-education to identify the product that may be best for you.
Before you post to the group, please read this post in its entirety and use the “Search this group” function to see if someone else has asked a similar question in the past that answers your question. Here are instructions on how to search in the group and other group etiquette tips: https://cbdoilusers.com/facebook-group-etiquette/
When you do make a post, please ensure that it is clear, substantive and does not violate any of our group rules listed below. Also please do not use colored backgrounds or attach photos unrelated to the content of your post. In order to help ensure the best overall group member experience, we manually approve all posts.
1. Advertising/Solicitation: NO selling, promotional or “message me for more info” posts. Anyone promoting products, services or other Facebook groups will be removed from the group without warning. If someone from this group sends you an unsolicited instant message or friend request, they are probably trying to sell you something. Please report them to an admin or moderator so they can be promptly removed from the group.
2. Posting External Links: NO posting of links to websites where CBD products are for sale. This is a discussion forum, not a place to post links. It’s fine to mention and ask about any and all CBD oil brands. But do NOT post links to the websites. Standalone links to news articles will also be removed. Live videos are also not allowed unless approved in advance by an admin.
3. Testimonials. We love to hear testimonials and success stories from people using CBD oil. If you post yours, please include the name of the brand that you are taking and how long you’ve been taking it. This will help others.
4. Please Stay On Topic: This is a discussion group about legal CBD oil products to share basic information and experiences among users. Posts about topics other than CBD oil, including kratom, copaiba, hemp flower, general marijuana advocacy, anti-pharma, anti-vaxing, anti-vaping or anything even remotely illegal, will be removed.
5. Respectful Behavior: Please treat everyone with civility and respect. We are all here to learn. This is a “drama free” group. Anyone starting or contributing to drama is subject to removal from the group without notice.
6. Do Not Give or Accept Medical or Legal Advice: To my knowledge, no one in this group is qualified to give medical or legal advice. If you have medical-related questions or concerns, you should consult your medical professional. If you have legal-related questions or concerns, you should consult an attorney in your area.
GETTING STARTED WITH CBD OIL
Here are answers to the 5 most commonly asked questions by new members.
1. What is CBD oil? CBD (short for cannabidiol) is one of at least 113 naturally-occurring chemical compounds known as cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant. CBD is extracted in oil form from both marijuana and hemp, both of which belong to the cannabis genus. CBD oil that has a THC content of greater than 0.3% is considered to be marijuana, a Schedule I drug, and is generally only available in dispensaries if you live in a medical marijuana state and have the required license. Conversely, CBD oil from hemp can be purchased online by residents of all 50 U.S. states since it has a THC content of less than 0.3%. As a result, hemp-derived CBD oil will NOT get you “high.”
2. Where can I buy the “best” CBD hemp oil products? The industry is new and largely unregulated so there are literally hundreds of companies selling CBD hemp oil products both online and offline. There are many reputable brands and also some not-so-reputable brands. We do not endorse or promote any particular brand because there is no one brand that is “best” for everyone. We do maintain a list of reputable brands to help narrow down the choices for those looking for recommendations. All of the brands that we recommend have been vetted for product quality, customer service and positive feedback from users in our group. We encourage you to do your research, ask questions of others and make the choice that is right for you. Our recommended list of safe and reputable CBD oil brands is here: https://cbdoilusers.com/best-cbd-oil/
3. Will CBD hemp oil products make me test positive on a drug test? If you are not willing to accept some risk of a positive drug test, then you should not use CBD oil products. Not everyone who takes CBD hemp oil products tests positive but it does happen. There are several factors that come into play, including the type of product, daily dosage, body chemistry and sensitivity of the drug test. Drug tests are typically looking to detect the presence of THC although some indicate positive if there is CBD present. “Full spectrum” CBD hemp oil products do include trace amounts of THC. The chances of testing positive are even lower with CBD hemp oil products from pure CBD (“isolate) since they typically have undetectable levels of THC. But people have tested positive for both of these product types. More information about CBD oil and drug testing is here: https://cbdoilusers.com/will-cbd-oil-make-you-fail-a-drug-test/
4. Can I vape the regular CBD oil drops? No. CBD oil drops are for oral/sublingual use only. If you want to vape CBD oil, you’ll need to purchase CBD vape oil. Here are some recommendations: https://cbdoilusers.com/prod…/best-cbd-vape-oil-reviews/
5. Is CBD legal? Hemp-derived CBD oil products were legalized at the federal level in the U.S. with the signing of the 2018 Farm Bill. The laws governing CBD oil can be inconsistent at the state and local levels. We do not give legal advice. If you are concerned about the legality of any product, please review the laws applicable for your state and/or consult an attorney. This website may also be a good resouce regarding legalities: http://www.ncsl.org/…/hea…/state-medical-marijuana-laws.aspx
CBD OIL SAMPLES
If you want to try CBD oil to see if it may work for you, you can buy samples from reputable companies for under $40. Here are our top picks for CBD oil samples under $40: https://cbdoilusers.com/products/best-cbd-oil-samples/
RECOMMENDED BRANDS FOR U.S. RESIDENTS
Our full list of recommended brands and reviews for them is here on our group website: https://cbdoilusers.com/best-cbd-oil/
Coupon codes for reputable brands is here on our group website: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-promo-codes/
Reviews of major CBD oil brands by users are here: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-user-reviews/
For those wanting to buy terpenes to supplement their CBD oil products, we recommend True Terpenes. Click here to visit True Terpenes
Some companies offer discounts for military veterans, individuals on long-term disability and low-income individuals: https://cbdoilusers.com/best-cbd-oil-assistance-programs/
️RECOMMENDED FOR UK RESIDENTS
Our list of recommended UK-based brands and US brands that ship to the UK is here: https://cbdoilusers.com/best-cbd-oil-in-uk/
️RECOMMENDED FOR CANADA RESIDENTS ️
CBD oil cannot be legally ordered online in Canada.
We highly recommend that you join our CBD Oil Users Canada: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoiluserscanada/
RECOMMENDED FOR AUSTRALIA RESIDENTS
NuLeaf Naturals and Receptra Naturals (see links above) say they are still shipping to Australia.
Dr. Ganja also ships to Australia. Use coupon code “cbdoilusers” for 5% off. http://bit.ly/2IJuWjl
CBD OIL SCAMS
Avoid Whole Greens, Pure, True, Miracle, Sky, Assure, Divine, Pure Med, Serenity, Isolate Direct, CBD XRP, Optimal Choice and Organix CBD brands for being linked to online scams that advertise a free trial but then start charging your credit card for as much as $90 per month for low quality products. Any offer of a ‘free trial bottle of CBD” where you just pay a small shipping fee is likely a scam as detailed here: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-free-trial/
OTHER BRANDS TO AVOID: Diamond CBD, Stash CBD and Meta-Gen CBD based on reports from users of dangerous side effects from synthetic ingredients.
CBD OIL MLM BRANDS TO BE WARY OF
If someone private messages you trying to sell you a CBD product, it’s likely that they’re a “brand ambassador” for one of the multi-level marketing (MLM) companies listed below. Brand ambassadors for these MLM companies are paid to sell the product and get more people under them to sell the product.
While the products being sold are generally safe, you should be aware of the potential for inflated testimonials by those selling these products. You should also know that the prices of these products are generally higher than other reputable CBD oil brands due to the MLM business model.
For those reasons, we generally recommend avoiding these brands because there are just better or similar quality alternatives at considerably lower prices available for educated consumers.
These are the MLM brands to be wary of:
Zilis UltraCell/Pur 7
Young Living/Nature’s Ultra
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CBD OIL
1. How does dosing work and what dosage should I start with? See this page for dosage tips and a dosage calculator: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-drops-dosage-calculator/
2. How can I compare prices across brands? See this page for price comparison tips and a comparison of prices for our recommended brands: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-price-comparison-calculator/
3. What are terpenes in CBD oil? See this article for more information about terpenes and how they can help you pick the product that may be best for you: https://cbdoilusers.com/what-are-terpenes-in-cbd-oil/
4. Can I buy CBD oil on Amazon? See this article: https://cbdoilusers.com/can-i-buy-cbd-oil-on-amazon/
We have answers to several other frequently asked questions about CBD oil on our group website here: https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-oil-education/
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Please visit https://cbdoilusers.com/join-our-mailing-list/ to join our mailing list. You’ll periodically receive informational emails about CBD oil products and alerts about new promo codes for our recommended sellers. You’ll also be automatically entered into product giveaways that are exclusive for group members who have joined our mailing list.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Our group website is cbdoilusers.com. It has CBD oil reviews, exclusive coupon codes as well as other helpful CBD oil information.
OTHER FACEBOOK GROUPS ABOUT CBD OIL
We also manage a couple of other Facebook groups that have more focused discussion on specific topics:
CBD Oil for Kids: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilforkids/
CBD Oil for Pets: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilforpets/
CBD Oil and Fibromyalgia: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fibrocbd/
CBD Oil for Anxiety: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilforanxiety/
CBD Oil for Arthritis & Inflammation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilforarthritis/
CBD Oil for Chronic Pain: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilforchronicpain/
CBD Oil for Migraines & Headaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdoilformigraines/
CBD Vape Oil Users Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbdvapeoil/